Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spew......literally!!!!!

Well I was very excited that I was going down to pick our Planning Permit up this morning! Preppie Jett decided to do the "I don't feel well, I don't want to go to school" thing for the first time! "Here we go", I thought! "Forget it", I said. "You're going!" So we got ready and went to school and he was decidly 'green' by the time we got there. Hmmmm. Better to be safe than sorry, so I relented and decided to let him stay home.

Off we went to the Council on the way home. The boys went to play with the toys while I went to the counter. With Planning Permit in my hot little hand, I turned to get the boys. I took one look at Jett's face, thought "Oh oh", he said, "I'm going to be sick", and proceeded to start throwing up! I carried him through the foyer and outside to be sick in the bushes. Not quick enough though; leaving a trail of vomit all over the Council carpets! Well, if they hadn't made us get a Planning Permit, it would never have happened!!!!! Unfortunately, I had to clean it up though! I remember thinking, "Thank god I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't suffer from morning sickness", or it could have been very nasty!!!!!!

So what an exciting morning for us!!!!! I express posted the Permit off to the Builder and now it is all up to them! Hopefully no more of those surprises along the way! I will update when I have news from the Builder on start dates etc.!

xMel

No comments: