Friday, July 13, 2007

Have a Manual why don't you?!

We had our appointment with Henley last Sunday to discuss the house, the siting on our block, variations etc., and also had a chat with their finance mob and everything went fabulously! We were given a huge manual called "Everything you need for building your new home". It is just chock-a-block full of anything and everything you need to know about the building process and how to look after your house once you move in. There are plastic pockets at the back for you to put in all your info, eg., house plans, tender documents, contracts, permit letters etc. I was totally blown away with it! So professional! Clive Hearn was our consultant and he was terrific.

We are booked in for a tour of Cosham Interiors this Sunday. An hour and a half of learning and choosing everything that will go in the house! An hour and a half of bliss for hubby and me to walk around in peace and quiet without the kids, more's the point!!! I am so excited, I just can't hide it. I think I'm actually about to lose control and I think I like it!

I am so rapt with how everything is going so far. Touch wood, the whole experience is like this! Anyway, I'll update on Sunday and let you know how we went with our colours!

1 comment:

Houman Tarash said...

Hello there,

Very intresting, I think you guys are just 4 weeks behind our process, we are also building Carinya with Henley in Taylors Hill.

Have a look at our blog as well (http://hftshouse.blogspot.com/). But same as you I find Henley much more professional.

Take care, and I will also keep an eye on your blog, to see your process.
Regards,
Houman