Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're in!!!!!

No pics yet though, 'cause the place looks like a bomb's hit!!!!! We are slowly getting through all the boxes but it is taking time because I only have small windows of opportunity when I'm not feeding or tending to the baby, Kobe or myself!

We moved in on Saturday, with the help of my dad, brothers and dad and mum-in-law. My Mum had all the grandkids!!!! My sisters-in-law came to help unpack boxes and one of them, Tracey, put on all our door stops and put up all our curtain rods and curtains. I must say I'm pretty excited that we've got curtains straightaway this time; it certainly didn't happen last time!!!!

We have also had to clean up the rental property we were living in, so we have been being pulled in two directions - hanging out to 'nest' here but knowing we have to get the other place back to its former glory. Thankfully Dave has done most of the work and we handed the keys back today, so there closes another chapter in the lives of the Marshalls!

So now we will just concentrate on settling in and setting everything up the way we want. I will take pics as the rooms become presentable!!!! We have a huge job ahead of us with the outside; we will be going for years me thinks!

So it took Rawdon Hill just under 6 months to build our Mansion and we are absolutely rapt with it! The quality of everything is fabulous and we are yet to find any faults (and hopefully won't)! We love our new house and look forward to enjoying it for many years to come!

xMel

No comments: