Monday, June 16, 2008

I remember now....

All the pipes were finished last week and trenches filled in before the rains came, thank goodness! But alas, after just doing a drive-by of the block...I remembered what it was that so frustrated the hell out of me the last time we built. Our last house was built over winter too, so you would always be looking at the 7 day weather forecast to see if any rain was forecast that could hamper the building process. We are doing the same with this one!

Which brings us to an absolutely magnificent Melbourne winter day - beautiful sunshine - perfect weather for building a house. But where are the builders? Not working on our block, that's for sure! Must be at arkraiders block today!!!! Patience, patience, patience. You know patience is a virtue?! Unfortunately I don't have a lot of it, but I'm trying!!!!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Funily enough Mel they actually where at our block on the 16th... lol... Finally doing our slab....