Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Preparation of the slab...

Preparation of the slab has begun! I don't actually know what this is called, so I'll call it the Cadbury Chocolate Block! Well I think it looks like blocks of chocolate! Or it could be that I just have chocolate on the brain, because the little chick in-utero tells me daily that she just has to have some chockie!!!

I'd love to watch how they do all this stuff, but I don't want to get in the way, so unfortunately I'll just have to be happy seeing the end product!


Until tomorrow,
xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Fantastic site works... I go and see our block nearly every day, at the least 3 times a week. Keep them on their toes Mel.
We just had our slab poured on Monday, Tuesday they came back and took all the slab frame work away. Looking good, I can't wait for some more timber to arrive for framing. The slab was to be poured last Friday but because it rained like hell, we had to wait until Monday, which was a great day for pouring concrete...