Friday, September 5, 2008

Oh my god - I just have to post early!!!!!!

Did the usual drive-by this morning, no one there so I thought, "Beauty, I'll quickly race in and check out the lights"! Ducked in through the study, saw the hole in the roof for the light, yey, but noticed a wooden ramp on the floor leading up over the split level. "Hmmm, what's that for?" I turned the corner into the main family area - bloody hell - we have a KITCHEN!!!!!! Yes, a KITCHEN!!!!! And the cabinets are all in the ensuite, bathroom and laundry too!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!! How excited was I?!!!! It looks fabulous!!!!! Damn it though, I didn't have my camera with me! So we will pop up again later and take some pics! Didn't notice any of the electrical stuff after that!!!!!

Will post again later with pics!!!!!! Yee haa!!!!!!!!!

xMel

No comments: