Friday, September 5, 2008

Here are the pics!!!!!

Here it is! The island bench, full frontal shot, and the ensuite cupboard. I didn't bother with pics of the bathroom or laundry ones because as you can see, our colours are the same throughout! Very boring I know, but I wanted to be able to put any colour accessories in each room!

My only issue - which is entirely my fault - is that the white of the overhead cupboards is a fair bit 'whiter' than the benchtops - they look almost creamy in comparison.

So hard to tell when you are only dealing with those little sample pieces. But not much we can do about it; Mum said she couldn't tell; could be she was just being polite!, but hey, I can definitely live with it! I love it, love it, love it!!!!!

xMel


1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

That is looking so great guys... I am so jealous......I truly am... But also happy that it is prgressing so well... I knew I shouldn't have told Steve you were pregnant and possibly stressing... lol... can't beleive ho far and how quick it has progressed for you all...It is amazing... We have just had the wall batts put in yesterday, so the plasterers shouldn't be that far off I hope....