Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We drove past yesterday morning and there was a ute parked out the front with a little mixer on the back! "Brickies", I squealed! Fast forward to 1.00pmish and we thought we'd scoot past again! Ute still there, mixer still on the back. Brickie sitting inside, chatting on the phone. Bummer!

Drove past this morning - no plasterer or brickie - but noticed that bricks had been pulled out and put in piles, so it was our brickie at least! But alas he was not there today. Nevermind! I poked my head in for a quick look and saw that most of the cornices are done and all the edges on walls have been finished off - beautifully I might add - to my untrained but fairly fussy eye!!!! Plaster has also been added to the alfresco and garage ceilings - they look great!

Well hopefully we will see our brickie back there again this week; if I wasn't so fat, I would have offered to help considering the weather is so beautiful!!!!!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Hi guys, Sorry... But it wasn't your brickie as such just one their labourers setting it all up for you... But I do know they will be there very soon.... Not sure about tommmorrow... But I dare say bricking will commence at your place very shortly... We have finished bricking other than two pillars and the sill under the windows......