Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Elves!

As usual, we have been slack and didn't visit the house this weekend - we had Jett's 6th birthday party, amongst other things, and I'd been doing my usual drive-bys and seen nothing out of the ordinary. My dad and brother both made mention last night about the ducted heating (they'd been up on the weekend!) and I'm going, "What ducted heating?"!!!! So up I went this morning and made the effort to haul this 8 months pregnant body out of the car! Sure enough, the ducted heating elves had been, along with the plaster board elves!!!!!! Very exciting!

So this brings us to Tuesday. Our bricks are hopefully "fingers crossed" due for delivery tomorrow! How quick has that gone? Let's hope they arrive!!!!!!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Shit, shit, shit..... It won't be long and you will have passed us...lol....
We have had not heating duct or plaster fairies at our house as yet..
Bugger, bugger, bugger....
I also had to do a variation with one of our water taps... $580 to move it, thanks for coming....
You must be about ready to burst at the seams by now... When are you due again??