Thursday, August 28, 2008

More plaster....and bricks?

No photos today unfortunately.....because.....they've locked all our doors!!!! Big boo hoo! We drove past this morning and the plasterers were there again, doing the inside of the garage. Good work boys!

We drove past again this afternoon, to find the doors locked, but as I was having a chin-wag with our neighbours (who coincidentally have just had a baby girl last week!), another big Austral truck with bricks arrived. "I wonder who they're for?", I thought. Next thing, this nice bloke comes up and double checks the address - more bricks for us! 14 pallets to be exact. "Good luck finding room for those!", I said! "Yeh", he agreed, as he walked around the place to see where he could put them (there isn't much room!) I had no idea all our bricks weren't there! Goes to show how much I know about building a brick house (not much!).

So there you have it! I think that will be all for this week. Don't know where the brickies are; hopefully doing Arkraider's house!, but I have to say, we are delighted with how it is all going so far!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Gawd..... They are still going... Jesus, when are they coming to my place.....