Friday, August 1, 2008

Rain, rain, you can stay!

I can't believe I just wrote that! But alas, we had a call from our builder this morning, letting us know that there is a production issue with the bricks we have chosen and they won't be able to be delivered until 20th August (three weeks away). Big bummer....oh well, these things can't be helped. So there will be little movement on the house for a while, other than the roof tiles and the wrap. I might save some petrol for a while too!!!!!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

What do you mean, it can stay?????

Bugger off...... Lol......

I don't want any rain until the bloody roof tiles are on and the brick work is completed.....

Then it will need to stop again so i can get some additional conreting to be completed...

So... Rain rain go away....don't come back unless you plan on making it happen over a catchment area...

You hear me!!!!!!!