Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bricks are finished! They look fabulous if I do say so myself! I love the pillars at the front - now just have to decide what colour render to do - should we be practical and safe or take a risk?! The garage and front doors will be Woodland Grey. My "high risk" colour choice is "Colorbond Manor Red". Practical safe choice would probably be similar to the colour of the mortar - sandyish, I think! Might hop onto the HomeOne forums and ask for opinions!

Anyway, the carpenter was there today hanging all the doors (from what I could see - we are now officially locked up!).

Our sweet babe is three weeks old today and she is just gorgeous! Such an easy girl at the moment! Fingers crossed she stays this way!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Congratulations guys, not long to go now....We have moved out of our house and in with the inlaws at present and awaiting for more work and the completion of our new home..We still have the front windows to be replaced now, the painting, tiling, carpets and all the fittings... Along way off still.. Suppose to be 4 - 5 weeks.. We'll see.. We are only on dial up at the inlaws... major bummer.. I am borrowing adsl from a mate at present.....