Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This and that!

Our funky front door!

So what's been going on??!!! Dave spoke to our SS on Friday, who told us we would be looking at moving in in the next 4-6 weeks!!! Very exciting news; but not in writing, so needless to say, we won't break out the champagne just yet!!!!!

The painters have been going great guns and have pretty much finished aside from some small bits they can't do because of some small things the plasterers haven't finished!



Our garage - all painted!


And on the floor of our bedroom, big piles of......TILES!!!!!! I must say it's a huge anti-climax not being able to walk through the house and take pics anymore :( Just not the same through the windows.

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Looking and sounding good guys... I think you will be in before us... But I am glad that you have finally finished with our painters..... hehehehehhe... They arrived at the site today....
Give me a call soon and I will check with you then.....