Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Painting!

Here's our painter!!!!! Working hard when I dropped past this arvo! I couldn't resist ducking my head around, because as I drove up, I saw that all the front windows were covered, and I thought, "That can only be a good thing!"!!! They were just finishing the ceiling and the first coat was on the walls. How exciting!!! I didn't go inside because I didn't want to annoy them, so can't wait to go up on the weekend and have a squiz through the windows!


And here's a pic of our groovy front door! Can't wait to see it in the right colour! Looking good!

xMel

1 comment:

Gav and Ness said...

Well atleast I know where our painter are.... You buggers.....

It looks great so far guys.... I am still jealous you are now so far in front of us.......Do you know whne you will be in yet??? We are looking at mid November now... Bummer....